So I just finally got back to NYC after a few way-too-fun couple of weeks in LA / Palm Springs / Woodstock. Totally awesome, I know, but I can totes feel how many brain cells I have killed. Fuck fried eggs, it feels like a weird Denver omelette up in that piece. Should I have a little memorial? Yasi, will you write my brain cells a eulogy? Anyways. This super weird random playlist is what it looks like in my brain now. Rest In Power BC’s.
1. I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys
2. Baby, I Love Your Way – Big Mountain
3. Hate It Or Love It – The Game, 50 Cent
4. The King Of Wishful Thinking – Go West
5. Someone Great – LCD Soundsystem
6. Westside – TQ
7. Tearin’ Up My Heart – NSYNC
8. Coco Jamboo – Mr. President
9. Tomorrow – Silverchair
10. Party Hard – Andrew W.K.
11. Viva La Vida – Coldplay
12. Beware (Jay Z Remix) – Panjabi MC Feat. Jay-Z
13. Take Me Home – Poolside
14. Serve The People – Handsome Furs
15. Rack City – Tyga
16. Take Care – Drake, Rihanna
17. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
18. Crazy in Love – Beyonce feat. Jay-Z
19. The Middle – Jimmy Eat World
20. Dreaming Of You – Selena
Get your weird on HERE.